Tuesday 3 May 2011

3d movies

I really don't like 3d movies. I don't even understand why it's in movies. It doesn't really add much to the films and it's not even there all the time (tron is a great example). Also when they 'activate' (I can't think of a better word) the background gets all out of focus and it looks terrible. And the 3d effects hurt my eyes. Movies really don't need 3d it doesn't add anything to the film and I don't understand the reasoning behind it. Its such a stupid gimmick. And the glasses are uncomfortable >:(

3 comments:

  1. I agree. I don't think they add anything (aside from price to the ticket) and in general all make the movies look cheap and just a fad jumper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 3D and the dept factor it brings. Only downside are the glasses and ticket prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how 3d makes everything so intense!

    ReplyDelete