Thursday 28 April 2011

Lazyness, and thoughts about the universe and such

SO I've been pretty lazy in the posting stuff department. But I've been thinking and also i have had no internet for a while :O. So heres a thought:

Macs Vs. Pc. Macs and PCs are like ovens but the mac is an easy bake oven where as the PC is a normal oven. Macs are flashier and more simple to use and lack most things that normal ovens have. But in this case the EZ bake oven is WAYYY more expensive
:O. But yeah I dislike Mac (I do own one btw) I dislike the fact that there is no way to uninstall programs cos apple expects you to ONLY use their bundled app programs which delete everything when you take them to the trash.
Also if you disagree with me please run an .exe file for me because THAT is my biggest problem with Macs.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, love the oven example, so true. Seriously though, price tag on that mac is ridiculous. Would you rather have a mac or an entire LAN room basically... Yeah.

    ReplyDelete